Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hoe-down at the G-Ranch



It's always fun times in my big ol' family when someone gets married.  My cousins go all out and do a fabulous themed couples shower that is always so much fun.  They do a terrific job and pay such attention to detail.  Saturday it was my little sister, Julie and her fiance Jess' turn.  It was a hoe-down complete with bar-b-que, homemade scarecrow bride and groom, Minute To Win It games, and a tobacco spitting contest.  Oh yeah, you've gotta come in costume.  Can you tell we are from the South?  Yee haw.
Yes, I'm aware that I look a little too much like Wendy with this hairstyle as Casey was so nice to point out.
  And check out our little baby sitter...
 Hudson LOVES "Fifi".  They were found like this in his room.  She was getting him ready for bed.  What a little mama!  Have you ever seen anything cuter?  I didn't think so.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So glad you about the hoe-down! Looks like everything went great and a good time was had by all. I just couldn't get over the scarecrows! What a talented bunch of cousins you have!

Casey and Jamie Wood said...

Yes, they are quite the talented bunch! Suzanne did such a cute job on the invitations.

Post a Comment