Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Grandmothers



This weekend we celebrated both of my grandmother's birthdays.  First up on Friday was my dad's mom's (Nanny) birthday, who was turning 87.  I was proud of myself for remembering to bring my camera to dinner.  I got it out to take a picture and.... dead battery.  So you get the only picture I took all night on my camera phone.
Hud's BF Cole has almost outgrown Hud!  Not too much of a shocker considering both Casey and I are under 5'8".  The poor kid has about as much hope of being tall as he does having hair over the age of 25.  Sorry Hud.  Anyway, Happy Birthday Nanny!
(with tiny baby spud back in March '09)

Saturday night was my mom's mom's (Granny) birthday party for her 88th birthday.  It was a surprise.  She hates surprises.
 And attention.  Someone got some enjoyment out of it though.
He thinks that when anyone is singing "Happy Birthday" it's for him.  He loves it.

Enjoy some of these family pics from the night.

The whole gang (minus one family).

0 comments:

Post a Comment