Today was my last day at work. Goodbye Magnolia Ridge, hello Hudson! Casey and I have decided that it's best for our little family if I stay home full time with my little guy. And with Hudson. It's something we have been working toward for awhile and I really didn't think it would ever actually happen. But here we are. I'm so proud of Casey for pushing us to save our pennies so we could reach our goal. Dave helped a little too.
So I should be super excited, right? I've actually been pretty sad today though. Non-emotional me was actually near tears when I was leaving. I won't miss working but I will miss these girls like crazy.



.jpg)


2 comments:
These pics are soo cute!! Girl - you can really jump high! Impressive! Hud is a lucky little boy! Congratulations to you!!
Haha. Thanks Anne! It's one of my many talents. What can I say?
Post a Comment