Hudsey is what Hudson calls himself. "Huuuuudseeeey!" It's our after dinner ritual. He gets out of his highchair, walks behind the dinner table to hide, and starts calling out his own name. He wants us to come look for him and pretend we don't know where he his. So we do. He loves it. It's the little things.
His favorite part is when we "find" him.
He also gets onto himself if he does something like drop his cup or food in the floor. "Hudseeeey!!!"
Check out Hubs cleaning the kitchen in the background. So glad I got that on camera. Just jokes. He does that most nights actually. I'm a lucky girl like that.
His favorite part is when we "find" him.
He also gets onto himself if he does something like drop his cup or food in the floor. "Hudseeeey!!!"
Check out Hubs cleaning the kitchen in the background. So glad I got that on camera. Just jokes. He does that most nights actually. I'm a lucky girl like that.

.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment