Well, i want to say that Hudson has started walking....
but not so much.
Thursday he started taking like one step (more like half of a step) and then falling. I actually tend to think that he is really just falling forward but I guess us moms like to think positively by believing that our children are doing things before they are actually doing them. Like how sometimes I think he is saying "mama" but again...
not so much. Pardon the drool and snot. He's a little bit of a mess these days.


.jpg)


2 comments:
Babies. I need one. Please call my daughter as soon as you can. What an adorable little feller.
And did you make those pants in your header photo? Is that just applique? Those are totally sweet.
I saw your kind words to another blogger and I came to visit you.
And please put me on the list of babysitters.
Our youngest Grand is almost four and I am seriously in need of a baby around here!
Drat old age. Drat hysterectomies.
Your are hilarious. I didn't make those pants (I wish). I got them off of this great website that I get some of his clothes from called Mini Boden. It is great quality! Thanks for reading!
Post a Comment