Casey was out at a work thing all morning today so I decided to get off of my lazy bootie for once and get out and enjoy the beautiful weather at the park with Hud. Let me just say, I don't know if I just have super low endurance from not running for a long time or if it was me pushing a 25 pound child in a 20 pound stroller (probably the former) but I only made it one lap around the park.
Ok I mostly walked but it was fast walking and there was some running involved.
Hud played on the playground and got to do his favorite thing: swing ('weeee' as he calls it).
He also played with the steering wheel.
Then we sat in the shade and blew bubbles. He got bored and started picking and eating grass so I made an executive decision to take him home for nap time.





.jpg)


2 comments:
He is so cute in the little swing! I am such a slacker on blogging lately; maybe this will motivate me!!
I go through phases where I am good about blogging and when I am awful. Sometimes it's just hard to find the time!
Post a Comment