Casey took the day off yesterday and we headed out to Zoo Atlanta. I thought we would try to beat the crowds, let Hud skip his morning nap and get there early. Hudson screamed and fussed the whole way down there so I was thinking 'oh no... here we go. I'm going to be that mom with the screaming kid' (which wouldn't be the first time). Once we got there, there was so much for him to look at, he was great.
The giraffes were Hudson's favorites! He died laughing when he saw them. Then he wanted to climb all over the statue of the giraffe.
Casey and I liked the gorillas the best. They were HUGE and came up so close. They just seemed so human. This big guy walked up, plopped down, and sat there looking pouty the whole time. At one point he crossed his arms and sat staring at everyone. I could have stayed there and watched them for a long time. I couldn't get over how big they were! This picture doesn't do them justice. They were seriously ginormous.
Looking at the orangutans.
Needless to say, not my favorite exhibit.
The petting zoo was the last thing we did and was Hudson's definite favorite thing. This pig/hog/whatever jumped up whenever Hudson went to pet him. Scared the bejesus out of me. Hudson loves laying on top of Chloe and loving her so of course he loved all of these animals. We had to try and keep him from laying his head on them. The sheep's ear kept twitching and Hudson would crack up at it.
Hudson was exhausted and was konked out by the time we got on the interstate.








.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment