Today was the day! the big 1! i can't believe that one year ago he was just a tiny, new thing...
And now he is a little man (kind-of). I was just holding him (ok - I was near tears) before I laid him down to sleep tonight thinking back over the last year and wondering what the next year is going to be like. How much bigger will he be? What will he be doing?
Anyway, enough sap. Obviously lil' guy doesn't know what the heck is going on so we were low key today. The procrastinator in me was shining through today as we didn't even have his present yet so we made a trip down to good ol' toys r us to pick it up. He loved it!
Like our sad vegetable garden? The rosemary is all that's left.
I made his favorite dinner (spaghetti) and he had his favorite desert (bananas) and that was just about the jest of it. Get ready for the big party coming up this Saturday.
He really was happier than he looks.





.jpg)


2 comments:
Tear; so sweet!
aww, so cute! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment