Saturday was the big day: party time!
It was the perfect whether for it. We just propped the back door open and the kids were running around in the backyard playing. We had lots of friends and family over. Hudson had a little cold or allergies or something so he was in a little bit of a mood - especially since i had to wake him up from his nap. He warmed up pretty quick though. He ate some snacks and tore into his cake: I mean foot in it, frosting in his eyelashes, had to be given a bath afterward, tore into it.
This one cracks me up. It looks like he is thinking: 'what are you doing to my cake?!?'
Going in for the kill...
a little bit more...
told ya.
The aftermath.
Present opening went ok - in hindsight I would have just let him open them after everyone left but what are you gonna do? Live and learn. It was pretty much everyone watching me open his presents and you know how much I love being the center of attention (sarcasm).
I really think that he just loved being outside. He had some of his toys outside and was playing with them for a long time.
My poor mom was sick and the doctor told her she couldn't come! She did stop by toward the end (mask and all).
I know I've posted 12,000 pictures but I just have to point this out because i think its the funniest thing and just sooo the opposite of Hud. Every time you held a camera up to Cole, he would smile. He would be staring off or playing or just sitting all serious then he would see the camera and start cheesing. It was hilarious.






.jpg)


1 comments:
So so cute! I especially love the one where he plopped his foot in his cake! Happy Birthday Hudson!!
Post a Comment