Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 12, 2010

1 Year Pics



I can't believe that next week little Turk will be turning 1!  Today we took him to the wonderful Alicia Beasley for some pictures.  First off, in true form, I have been stressed about what he was going to wear for today.  I even went and bought another outfit last minute this morning.  If I would have had it together I would have taken some pictures of him in his outfits but guess what:  I didn't.  So no pics. 
 You can have this one of us goofing off in Joann's yesterday instead

The photo session was a little rough.  Lil guy is cutting another tooth (it must be a doozie because he as been a p-i-l-l!!!) so he wasn't in top form but we did get some smiles between him wining and chewing on his fingers.   Alicia had a cake there for him to tear into and boy did he!  We got to take what was left home with us.  
Yum (enter sarcasm).

We kept finding remnants of blue icing the rest of the day.  
We hit Chick-Fil-A afterward and Hud had his first taste of chicken salad and ice dream. 

I thought he would be on a ginormous sugar high afterward but he slept for 2 1/2 hrs when we got home. 
*please excuse the iphone-quality pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment