Oh yeah. I forgot to talk about by bad week last week. Particularly Monday. Let me start by saying that a couple of weeks ago we heard a noise coming from our hallway downstairs that Casey thought sounded like water dripping. We never could figure out where it was coming from so we forgot about it. Cut to the next Monday and Casey notices a huge seam running down our stairway wall and wood bubbled up at the foot of the stairs. Yes...we had a leak. And guess what it was caused by? My handy man! Casey put this trim up about a year ago and turns out he hit a pipe.
So now we have this huge hole in our wall. Handy man? I don't think so (Just kidding honey! Don't stop with your projects!).
Oh wait. It gets better. On my way down the stairs to look at the damage, I slipped and fell while holding Hud. Hud is fine. I have a ginormous bruise on my arm and had back problems for about a week. Classic klutz. I'm hoping this week is better...

.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment