I have vowed not to have a big blowout birthday party for Hudson every year. Among other reasons I think it gets to be just too much. This year we are just having our immediate families over for dinner and cake. No big deal.
But it's his birthday so it has to be something more than just a regular dinner, right? The over-achiever in me is off making a bigger deal out of this than it needs to be. I know I need to reel it in. I just can't help it. It's not in my nature.
I asked Hud if he would rather have a Woody party, Bambi party (a new obsession), or a Cookie Monster party. He sat smiling and looking up like he was thinking and like a light bulb went off he said "Cookie Monster!!!" So in my search for all things Cookie, I've found tons of sites with the darn cutest parties you have ever seen. It makes me want to have a party for him once a month. Reel it Jamie. Reel it in.
From Hostess Blog
I want a redo of Hudson's first birthday so I can do this woodland themed party from My Sweet and Saucy. Love love love!
Isn't this the cutest cake from an Up themed party from Hostess Blog?
Cute train party at Hostess Blog.
Love this vintage toy inspired birthday party at Hostess Blog.
Vintage milk bottles from a pinwheel party at Kara's Party Ideas.
I also have to give a shout out to my friend Terri who runs Everything and More Events and did this construction party. How cool is this cake? I also love the Dr. Seuss party that she did a few months ago.
From Hostess Blog
I want a redo of Hudson's first birthday so I can do this woodland themed party from My Sweet and Saucy. Love love love!
Isn't this the cutest cake from an Up themed party from Hostess Blog?
Cute train party at Hostess Blog.
Love this vintage toy inspired birthday party at Hostess Blog.
Vintage milk bottles from a pinwheel party at Kara's Party Ideas.
I also have to give a shout out to my friend Terri who runs Everything and More Events and did this construction party. How cool is this cake? I also love the Dr. Seuss party that she did a few months ago.







.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment