Today Hudson and I met Jessica and Cole at the park to play and have a picnic. You could tell where Hudson was from the screams (of fun not fits).
Duncan Creek is a pretty awesome park. If you give Hudson a stick and some dirt he is happy just to be outside so it doesn't really take much to impress him. After lunch we went by the library to let the boys pick out some books and play on the computers. They held hands in the parking lot. It was precious. I didn't take a picture so you will have to take my word for it.
Before we met them at the park we took a little detour to Julie's work so I could try to get that darn calculus off of his bottom teeth. It's been grossing me out for months. We remember how the last trip to the dentist went for him so we had to switch tactics and bring out the big guns: Toy Story. He watched it with his mouth hanging open and I'm not even sure he noticed what I was doing. Mission accomplished.
Yes I do realize I'm committing about 20 different OSHA violations by not wearing gloves, a mask, scrubs, etc but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.
Yes I do realize I'm committing about 20 different OSHA violations by not wearing gloves, a mask, scrubs, etc but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.





.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment