Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fresh Breath



Chloe has had awful awful and I do mean awful breath for the past couple of weeks.  I'll admit it.  We are bad dog parents and never brush her teeth.  We decided that desperate times call for desperate measures:  we took her to have her teeth cleaned.  We left her at the vet in the morning and they put her under to do it.  
She was not a happy camper when picked her up that afternoon.  She pouted for a couple of days.  Poor little Chloe.
 Wearing her little bandage to cover up where they put her IV in.


As if that wasn't a bad enough ordeal for her, a couple of days later one of her um hum.... glands ruptured.  You know the ones that cause her to get backed up so to speak.  So back to the vet we went for some antibiotics and gland squeezing.  They asked if I wanted them to show me how to do it.  Um, pass.

1 comments:

Team Hames said...

OMG!! That's hilarious! Come on Jamie - you clean teeth...you can squeeze some glands!

Post a Comment