Today my lovely mama and I went on a little field trip to Atlanta.
Sorry for the funky exposure on this one folks. My camera setting got flipped over, I tried unsuccessfully to play with the color, it didn't work out. There were others pictures that were taken but I ruled them out as I decided that my face looked fat. What can I say? Let's just pretend this was done on purpose.
We went on the Ansley Park Tour of Homes which featured homes designed by J. Neel Reid (for those architect buffs out there). There were lots of beautiful older homes in such a great community. We knew the owners of one of the homes. Don Easterling is such a talented interior designer who has helped me out in choosing furniture in the past. His house was the most beautiful... can I say that? Well, it really was. We weren't allowd to take photos on the inside but I snuck and got a few outside throughout the tour.
Check out this one.
Not on the tour but wow. I like Halloween as much as the next guy but I'm too lazy for this.
One of the things I love most about Atlanta is you can be driving down a super busy street, make a turn and be in a little neighborhood like this with huge trees hanging over the road. You just don't have that out here in the 'burbs. I've tried to convince Casey to move to the city. He says absolutely not. He says he is a country boy. I tell him he isn't a real country boy. We don't even live in the country. When you live within five minutes of five different grocery stores, you aren't "country." He has become too citified.
I was so close to wearing high heeled clogs. Thank the Lord I didn't. We walked a ton. Check out these beaten-up cobblestone sidewalks.
Thank you flats.


.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment