Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby J



My oldest friend (circa 1987) Amy is having a baby in December!!!  That one gets 3 exclamation points because I'm so excited for her.  
I thought about embarrassing both of us by breaking out one of the old pictures.  I just couldn't do it.  Once I saw me in braces and back before I discovered the wonders of tweezers and straighteners, I decided that the general public doesn't need to be tortured by such things.

Casey and I caught the bouquet and garter at her and her husband's (strangely also named Casey) wedding and got engaged less than 2 months later.  Is it weird that I already have their baby girl and Hudson married off in my mind?
Two Saturdays ago was her baby shower.  They are keeping the name a secret which I kinda love but am a lot frustrated with. 
I got to catch up with some old friends from high school.  Love when I get a chance to do that.  Jess moved herself off to Nashville after college so we don't often get to see her.  I miss getting to hang out with these girls but love that we can still get together every once in awhile amid the chaos of babies, jobs, and general busy-ness.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I appreciate that you didn't post an old pic of us!!

Post a Comment