I always get excited about Halloween but it doesn't seem to be Hudson's favorite holiday. The last two years have been a struggle in getting his costume on and getting him out the door. There is screaming, swatting, squirming, smearing of make-up, ruining of shirts... Ugh. I'm exhausted and ill tempered before we even get out the door. At least it could only go up hill.
He wouldn't leave the wig on. I should have known better.
We tried.
We kicked off Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhood we used to live in with some friends and their kids. I swear Hud thinks he is the same age as the older kids. At first he didn't know what to do, then he was going right up to the door and shoving his bag up to get candy.
At least someone got some use out of it.
Then we were off to see family.
Of course Hudson is the ever present blur.
Happy ending.











.jpg)


1 comments:
Hudson is such a cutie! Did you make his costume again this year?
Post a Comment