There are several reasons that I try to avoid shopping with the rugrat in tow. The main reason being when I have to try on clothes in the dressing room. I am struggling to keep him entertained and off of the floor while trying to get clothes on and off as fast as I can. God forbid I get a dressing room with a curtain instead of a regular door. That is a whole other added fear. The people who thought of these obviously don't have kids. Forget deciding if I actually like what I am trying on.
I digress.
Today the dressing room antics took a turn for the worse.
I have a peeping tom! He kept trying to look at the lady next door to us! Luckily she didn't seem to notice. That being said, I'm not sure if I'm more horrified that he was spying or that he was good at it. Or that I allowed this to go on long enough to get multiple pictures. So sue me....I thought it was funny.
And we're done. When the head hits the floor, it's time to go. Yuck.



.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment