Sunday Sunday Sunday!
Can I just note that the downside to traveling alone is you end up with a whole lot of pictures that look like this. You know, the one's that are super up close with the arm hanging out in the side of the photo.
We were up bright and early to have breakfast at Norma's where you can get $1,000 pancakes with caviar. I had plain old french toast (no caviar). It was back to the hotel to pack and then we took a cab to the airport.
We were up bright and early to have breakfast at Norma's where you can get $1,000 pancakes with caviar. I had plain old french toast (no caviar). It was back to the hotel to pack and then we took a cab to the airport.
Now for the transportation story. Our hotel had a "house car". It was a Maybach which I guess is a big deal. I know enough about cars to know this. The house car came with a driver and you could use it on a first come, first served basis. Casey made it his mission to ride in this car. Every time and I do mean every time we left to go somewhere he would ask if the house car was available. It was so embarrassing. I just know that every time they saw us coming they were thinking "great... this guy again." Guess who never got to use the car. Little old unimportant us. Casey took this as a personal insult.
*I would just like to say that it wouldn't have been such a big deal had they not said "you can't reserve it but if it's out there, it's yours". Then three of the times, it is sitting out there and the excuse is "oh it's reserved" or "your destination is out of our range" or "the driver just stepped away on break". -Casey
On the home front, my parents kept Hudson while we were gone. Of course he got sick while we were out of town. Tonsillitis, 103 degree fever, trip to the doctor, the works. Guess who got a new toy to "make him feel better".
Oh grandparents...


.jpg)


1 comments:
Enjoyed the pictures so much. Maybe next time you can get a ride in the house car. And doesn't every sweet little boy need a new toy when they've been sick? I think so!
Post a Comment