Yesterday my baby sis, Kayla, graduated from college. She won an award for one of the best in her class for her clinical work. She even has a job lined up already. We are all so happy and proud of her.
Hudson had some play time with Kayla's nephews, "Ashy," who is only three days older than Hud, and "Shep". We had dinner at my parent's after the ceremony and I looked out the window at one point and saw my dad pulling all three of the boys in a wagon. Of course I didn't get a picture but it was so cute. You will just have to take my word for it.
Instead you get this blurred picture. It would have been cute but these boys move too fast for me and my little camera.
Kayla still has her big national test to concur to determine if she gets her license or not. Be thinking and praying for her this Thursday. I remember when I was having to go through this same type of big test to get my license and it was so nerve-racking and super hard. I've been there and made it through and so will you Kay! Good luck!


.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment