Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Bachelorette



This weekend was dedicated to Julie, who's big day is coming up very soon.  We had her bachelorette extravaganza, including the lingerie shower, a fun dinner at Dante's, and a "dance class".  I can't bring myself to put up pictures of the dancing so let's keep the pictures focused on the shower, shall we?
Kayla and I did an Asian theme; sushi chopsticks and all.
Games were played.  Fun was had. 
I'll explain the cloth over the head shots.  We had a game where everyone put this over their head and then we asked them to remove something of their choice off of their body that they didn't need.  Obviously they don't need the cloth on their head but most took off shoes, jewelry, etc before they realized this.
Don't forget the fun goodies for the bride-to-be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment