You know The Pioneer Woman, right? My favorite person in the world (a little over exaggeration). If you haven't already, you must check out her blog. She talks food, family, photography, home schooling, and even tells the story of how she met her cowboy husband who moved her from city to prairie life. You know how you think you are hilarious but are really probably the only one who thinks so (no? just me?)? Well she really is that funny.
Anywho. I have a point to this story. I bought her cookbook.
It's stinkin' good food. So she uses a lot of butter. But it's good. I must warn you that most of the recipes are a lot of steps but totally worth it. Last week we had her enchiladas, pico de gallo, and guacamole. And her breakfast bowls. The week before, we had her onion rings and Malboro Man's favorite sandwich. Her quesadillas de camarones are a favorite at our house as well. Obsessed? Yes. Yes we are.


.jpg)


1 comments:
Just have to tell you that I, too, have been obsessed with Pioneer Woman for a very long time. I got her cookbook when it first came out, and her chocolate cake is the absolute best ever! She's crazy talented. Her photograhy is awesome as well.
Post a Comment