Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Worst Date Night Ever



We had this date planned for several weeks and I have been super pumped about it.  We where going to shop for stuff for our house at Bungalow Classic in Atlanta which was recommended by my friend.   Then we were going to get at Taqueria Del Sol and to see Inception.  We had our baby sitter, I was wearing a new shoes, we were pumped.  

We hopped on I-85 and hit traffic about 5 minutes down from our house.  No big deal although we were wondering why there was traffic on a Saturday night.  Two hours of sitting in traffic later we find out there was a wreck.  The furniture store is closed, we will miss our movie time, we are ready to chew our arms off from hunger, and we have major 'tudes.

I will say that it got better for awhile.  We had the most delicious tacos ever.  We highly recommend stopping by Taqueria Del Sol.  There is a line out the door but it moves fast.  Eat some of the best $2 tacos you will ever have.
My Memphis Taco with pork and slaw...yum!

We had time to waste before the later movie time so we did a little shopping and bought a shirt for Spud.  Then onto the movie which was excellent if not a little confusing but we still loved and recommend it.  We are on our way home, I'm having one of my massive headaches and am wearing sunglasses in the dark so the lights won't make it worse.  It's closing in on 1 am, we are rushing to relieve our poor sitters when I realize I left Hud's shirt in the movie theater.  The cherry on top on the evening!  And we are done.  Good night everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment