We rarely see a movie that sparks as much discussion as Food Inc. did for us. It will change the way you look at food and the way you buy and eat. I have always been more of the buy organic, make my own baby food kind of gal while Casey rolls his eyes and complains that I'm wasting money on organic food. After seeing Food Inc. we are both becoming more and more convinced that we want to move off into the country somewhere and live off the land 1800's style.
If you want more information on what you can do to make your food more healthy, visit www.takepart.com/foodinc.
They also have a blog and I thought this article was interesting from them. They give you a site that will allow you to track where your milk came from. Check it out here.

.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment