I'm behind on blogging as I often am but I do have a good excuse this time. We've had the stomach bug here at the Wood House. First poor Hudsey, then Casey and finally me. It's been a rough week. Hopefully it's behind us.
A couple of weekends ago we headed out to Casey's work Christmas party with the Hill's. Because Chris and Casey work together. We didn't just bring them along for fun.
I guess it has been some kind of a running joke that Casey needs to wear a bow tie. I've thought this was an awful idea as he isn't from 1932 (although he sometimes acts like it). The Hill's got one for him for his birthday maybe as a joke but Casey decided that his Christmas party was the perfect time to break it out. Thanks guys.
He tied it himself! I was a little impressed and it actually didn't look that bad. I wasn't embarrassed to be seen with him anyway.
His company held an auction using faux money that each person earned throughout the past few months. Casey and Chris pooled their money and won us a vacation in Destin! Us gals told them what to bid on. Isn't that how it works?
One last look? Oh alright.






.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment