We all know how busy the holidays are. So guess who is behind on their blog posts? We are going back to last Wednesday. Casey told me he was taking me out for a date and to be ready at 5 pm.
We went to Stone Mountain Park for their Christmas extravaganza that they had going on. We walked around their village and did a little shopping (mostly for candy), went to eat at a restaurant they have, rode the train around the mountain looking at lights, and watched the Polar Express 4D Experience. And tried to stay warm. It was freezing.
On a side note I was a little too excited when I saw Sheree from The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I never spot celebrities (and I use the term celebrity loosely)! She ate in the same restaurant as we did. It may have been the highlight of the night for me. Kidding. But only a little.



.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment