The day before Thanksgiving we took Hudson to see Santa.
(Sorry for the poor quality. I took a picture of a picture. I'm lazy.)
The only thing I can say for it is at least he didn't cry. Not exactly anyway. There was a quivering lip. And pleas to get up. But no tears. No smiles either. Instead we got the blank stare. He's been giving this look since he was an infant.
You are never safe from the blank stare. Not even while playing:
There for awhile we were a little worried. Thankfully we don't get it very often anymore. Just for pictures like the Santa one that we frame, sit out, and will have for forever.
The only thing I can say for it is at least he didn't cry. Not exactly anyway. There was a quivering lip. And pleas to get up. But no tears. No smiles either. Instead we got the blank stare. He's been giving this look since he was an infant.
There for awhile we were a little worried. Thankfully we don't get it very often anymore. Just for pictures like the Santa one that we frame, sit out, and will have for forever.







.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment