Twelve years ago from December 6th Casey and I had our first date! We were just spring chickens back then. It's hard to remember a time B.C. (before Casey). As a surprise (and believe me when I say it was a surprise) Casey brought these home for me:
And look what else we got:
Another Wood baby is on the way! We went to the doctor on our "anniversary" and found out the new little one is due on July 19th. We are super excited! No sickness yet, just a whole lot of exhaustion. It makes me thankful that Hud is still on the two naps a day plan. It allows for a nap for me as well.
We did some Christmas shopping and ate dinner at Genghis Grill where you get to assemble your own food. You pick your meat, what spices go on the meat, your veggies, your sauce and your starch. We decided that I'm the better cook... assembler?... food picker? By we, I mean me.
And look what else we got:
Another Wood baby is on the way! We went to the doctor on our "anniversary" and found out the new little one is due on July 19th. We are super excited! No sickness yet, just a whole lot of exhaustion. It makes me thankful that Hud is still on the two naps a day plan. It allows for a nap for me as well.
We did some Christmas shopping and ate dinner at Genghis Grill where you get to assemble your own food. You pick your meat, what spices go on the meat, your veggies, your sauce and your starch. We decided that I'm the better cook... assembler?... food picker? By we, I mean me.





.jpg)


3 comments:
Woohoo!! Congrats! That's wonderful!
Thanks Anne!
that is so awesome! congratulations! hudson is going to be a fabulous older brother and you're going to be great parents...again! :-)
Post a Comment