You know about the perils of our outdoor furniture search and I am happy to say that our patio now contains more than a grill and a folding chair. Casey tackled yet another project and built us a sectional. We found this guy online who builds these and Casey combined one like it and one like this from Pottery Barn to build ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)


4 comments:
Nice work on the sectional, Casey! It looks like you got things figured out pretty well.
Thanks! It defiantly took awhile to get everything planned out...thank you for the inspiration. I'm sure yours are much better!
Where did you find cushions to fit?? Casey - you are quite handy!!!
Casey kind-of built it around the cushions so we wouldn't have to have any custom made. We got them at good old Pottery Barn. He is pretty handy...I think I'll keep him!
Post a Comment