30 used to be my scary age but since I had Hudson (or maybe just that I am now almost at 30) I have found that I don't really care so much. I was all on my own this birthday. Casey was off gallivanting at the beach with my future brother-in-law and co. for his bachelor weekend. It was a long weekend of fishing. Anyway, we did my birthday celebration early at my parent's house last Sunday and Casey and I went to dinner Wednesday at one of my favorite restaurants, Canoe. Then it was time for my girl time to begin. Thursday night we saw Sex and the City 2. Friday Jill and I met with a photographer friend of ours to plan a future Jilly Moo's project that we are so excited about. Stay tuned for details.
Saturday a group of us went out to celebrate my actual birthday. My mom kept Hudson that night so I could go out child-free. There he had his first "swim" in a kiddie pool. I'm in trouble when it comes to the pool because he has zero fear of the water. He splashed around and kept sticking his face under water and coming up laughing. I'm beginning to regret not doing swimming lessons for him.
(Guess we should have turned the flash off...)
Saturday a group of us went out to celebrate my actual birthday. My mom kept Hudson that night so I could go out child-free. There he had his first "swim" in a kiddie pool. I'm in trouble when it comes to the pool because he has zero fear of the water. He splashed around and kept sticking his face under water and coming up laughing. I'm beginning to regret not doing swimming lessons for him.
(Guess we should have turned the flash off...)






.jpg)


1 comments:
Happy Birthday Jamie! Love all of the sweet pictures!! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment