Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boy Oh Boy (er um, Girl)...



Boy oh boy are we in trouble.  I've always said that girl stuff is so much cuter.  One day into knowing that we are having a girl and I've already bought two outfits and am looking at bedding.  Expensive bedding.  But it's just so darn cute.

Don't worry, I can't bring myself to pay $600 for baby bedding but oh the cuteness.  I can't stand it.  And that's just bedding!  Don't get me started on clothes.  I will say that looking at girl clothes seems so wrong after years of buying boy clothes.  I'm still in the habit of veering over the the boy side.  I'm sure it's something I will adapt to quickly.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are the most beautiful nurseries I've ever seen! I'm thinking as crafty and you and Casey are, y'all will have a beautiful one, too! BTW, congrats on your little girl. I have two boys, which I totally adore. BUT, to me, there is nothing more fun than shopping for a baby girl! You'll adapt -- um, probably the next time you shop for her.

Post a Comment