Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine



Happy Valentines Day all!  Or as Hudson says, "happy time!"
This is one holiday that usually goes overlooked at the Wood House.  I decided to step it up a notch for the kiddo this year.  Granted stepping it up a notch from basically nothing isn't much, but I digress.
I made Hud a little bag of goodies.  Just some dollar store type stuff and a dvd.  Casey stuck around to wish us a Happy Valentines Day before he left for work this morning.
I got Casey a replacement briefcase since his last one got stolen.  I had planned on doing it anyway but decided to hold on to it until today... just to make him feel guilty for not getting me anything.  Just kidding.  And he actually did get me something!  He got me a Le Creuset dutch oven.  I've been wanting one for awhile but never thought I would actually get one.  He told me he knows I'm getting old when I get so excited about receiving cookware.  Valid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment