I've been busy trying to get things ready for the baby so once again, I'm behind on my blogging. Just imagine how it's going to be when the baby comes...
A couple of weekends ago we had our two baby showers. First up was my shower at Eclipse De Luna. We got lots of cute girly stuff. I feel a little more prepared now. A little. I'm not sure I will ever feel totally prepared.
A couple of weekends ago we had our two baby showers. First up was my shower at Eclipse De Luna. We got lots of cute girly stuff. I feel a little more prepared now. A little. I'm not sure I will ever feel totally prepared.
That Sunday our class at church gave us a shower. We are just so thankful and feel so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends who care about us and are there to support us as we get closer to our new arrival. We can't believe how close it is getting!





.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment