Last Sunday I hit my scary age: the big 3-0. I always dreaded turning 30 but it just kinda went by... no big deal. I survived.
The awesome sign that my sisters made for me as part of my party decor.
I thought that Casey didn't have anything planned so I went out to one of my favorite restaurants Friday night.
I thought that Casey didn't have anything planned so I went out to one of my favorite restaurants Friday night.
But Casey surprised me with a party the next night. This whole time he went on like he didn't have anything planned and I gave him such a hard time about it (hello guilt). We headed "out to dinner" and stopped by my parent's house to drop Hud off to stay there while we were out (or so I thought) and was greeted with family, friends, and BBQ (really the thing a pregnant lady loves the most). Casey asked me what I was thinking when we walked in and I told him I literally don't think a thought was in my head. I was so surprised. I'm probably the worst person to surprise because I don't think I gave any kind of reaction but I was just in total shock.
On my actual birthday we did church, my gift (a brand new camera) and dinner at my parents.
On my actual birthday we did church, my gift (a brand new camera) and dinner at my parents.

.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment