Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last Year of the 20s



Today was hubber's birthday.  For the next six months he can't go on about how I'm older than he is.  Just wait until I turn the big 3-0 in a few months.  I will never hear the end of it.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.  Today it was 29.  We were low key.  He opened his presents, I made him one of his favorite meals (chicken a'la genoa, green beans and mashed potatoes).  I also made him one of his favorite "cakes"... dirt cake.  It's Oreos.  Get it?
Of course when I started singing "Happy Birthday" (Hudson's favorite song) he lit up like a Christmas tree (Hudson, not Casey)
and applauded at the end.
I'm a really good singer.

Friday we leave for his parent's cabin in the North Georgia Mountains with some friends for some further celebration (minus kiddos).  Happy Birthday Babe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment