Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Snow Weekend



I'm a little behind on my blogging. Casey got me a mac for valentines (soooo not typical but a very pleasant surprise!  although I'm beginning to think he bought it so he could have a new toy to play with.  Whatever...I'll take it!) o the learning curve has been slowing me down. 

Anyway, last Friday it snowed. I told casey when it started that it wouldn't stick. Next thing I knew we had several inches. Shows what I know. We took hud out for a second while it was snowing.


He held out his little hands and just blinked over and over.



Saturday we got out in it a little more.







Turns out he loves eating snow. He kept trying to pick it up and put it in his mouth even though he had gloves on.


My oldest child built a snowman and our girl ran laps around the yard as fast as she could.







Saturday we ventured out and took Hudson to his first hockey game at the Gwinnett Arena. He did better than iIthough: hardly any fits and he lasted until around 8:30. He loved watching all of the lights, hearing the noise and holding a faux puck.





2 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

adorable images! I love your son's gray-and-blue striped hat - too cute! I miss hockey games, haven't been to one yet this season.

AtlantaMama said...

love the snowman (or the "no-man" as my toddler says) and your little one is just TOO CUTE!!

Post a Comment