Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goals



I've always hated new years resolutions. There is so much pressure to make one and when you finally come up with one you always end up breaking it. So instead I'm doing goals for the year (it just sounds a little less harsh, doesn't it?). Also, I have waited too long make it an actual resolution. And if I put them out there for the world to read (or at least the 3 people who read this blog) then I have to do them, right? So this year I will:

1.) Read the bible daily (already slacking on that one).
2.) Get better at taking pictures - anyone have a recommendation for a good photography class? - and do so more often.
3.) Grow my hair out so I can get it cut like one of my
blog idols. Oh so adorable I think.
4.) Fine tune my blogging skills and blog more here and a lot more here.
5.) Get my stomach back to it's normal-pre baby self (is that even possible?).

Casey said he wants to:
1.) Run another 5k or possibly a 10k (he is as vague with his goals as he is prosaic and wayward-two words of the day for you kids. impressed?).
Have any goals for "oh-10" (???) that you wanna share?

0 comments:

Post a Comment