"a wife of noble character who can find?
she is worth far more than rubies; her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value; she brings him good not harm all the days of her life" - Proverbs 31:10-12
I've been slacking with my blogging. Even with taking pictures... I'm not sure I've even taken a picture of Hudson since Christmas! Sometimes I feel like I'm slacking in many areas of my life. Its so easy to get wrapped up in day to day events, dramas... life. I've been blogging with Jilly Moo's, working, and running around after the rugrat who is everywhere these days... and sick again by the way.
I started a Wendsday night women's bible study last week. We are studying Proverbs chapter 31 and discussing the characteristics of the noble wife. As women (and especially as mothers) we always feel like we have to do it all: keep and run the house, work, make dinner, entertain, run after kids, finding time to be with our friends and family, all while looking good doing it. Exhausting. We have been learning not to try to take so much on ourselves and know that what God wants us to be and what he has in store for us may not be as much as we often put on ourselves. We only need to take a deep breath and be obedient to him! Easier said than done, right?


.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment