High-ho-high-ho its back to work I go. I took the week off of work in between Christmas and New Years to stay at home and relax (or as hubby said to me about mid-week: "I thought you took this week off to get stuff done" me: "no, I took this week off to relax!"). I was a good wife: I even made dinner for him when I went out with one of my girl friends. I told him "see, don't you like having a stay at home wife?" He didn't respond. I take that as he likes being able to pay our house payment even more. Is it too much to ask to sit at home, watch reruns of Glee and read US weekly? I for one don't think so.
Bundled up to take a walk around the neighborhood - we made it at far as the garage before it started raining.
Maybe he just wants me to stop finding projects for him to do. Looking at our living room over flowing with toys I decided that we need to get on a playroom asap.
I'm using these as inspiration...





.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment