At Hud's 4 month check we got the go ahead on feeding him rice cereal. We tried it out and were surprised (although he is such an eater I guess we shouldn't have been) to find that he loved it. In fact, by day two he was leaning forward trying to go at the spoon because we weren't getting it to him fast enough! He makes such a mess. Poor chub gets cereal lodged up under his neck roll (anyone know the neck equivalent for "cankle"?) and it dries under there only to be found hours later. On the up side he has FINALLY been sleeping through the nights since we started feeding him the cereal! Yay!!! If I would have known that was all it was going to take I would have started feeding him cereal at 2 weeks old like a little birdie I know did. I'm not naming names. You know who you are.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)


1 comments:
So cute! He looks like he's saying - mom just put it in my mouth already!!
Post a Comment