Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pool Boy



Today we took Hudson to our neighborhood pool for his first "swim." It was an experience for Casey and I: putting his swim diaper on, lathering him up in sunscreen, loading up everything we thought we would possibly need to take with us... and then Hudson slept through pretty much the whole thing. I thought he would be nice and awake but apparently he wasn't having any of it and just wanted to sleep. Pretty much the only reaction we got was a little cry when we first put his feet in because the pool was a little cold (that and a whole lot of yawning). We only put him in up to around his waist and he fussed a little but I think that was just because he wanted to be put down and left alone so he could get back to some sleeping. Hopefully he will be a water baby but I guess we will just have to wait until next time to find out.




Yawns
So not impressed

1 comments:

Team Hames said...

I'm just impressed you have a 2 month old and you're in a bikini....why am I surprised. You go girl!!

Post a Comment