Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eyelashes, Work and a Cold



Our little man just keeps growing and growing. One of the new pleasant surprises is his eyelashes! No exaggerating, I think they have doubled in length in the past week. Its adorable and the picture doesn't do him justice! Here he was laying in his crib (yes, he is in his crib now!) watching his new favorite thing: his mobile.


On a less exciting note, I started back to work this week. It was harder than I thought it would be to leave Hudson. I'm only working 3 days a week and my parents are keeping him but I still can't help but miss being at home with him. On top of that we both have a cold this week! Poor little guy is so congested, sneezy and is having a tough time breathing. Luckily he has his 2 month check with the doctor tomorrow so maybe he will be on the road to recovery soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment