Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hudson Douglas



I just can't say how awesome it was to not know if we were having a boy or a girl. When they held the baby up and we saw it was a boy, it was one of the best moments of both of our lives! Hudson Douglas was born on Wednesday March the 18th at almost 5pm. He was 7lbs, 9ozs and has the most hair I have ever seen (we know who he doesn't get that from;) ! I was so blessed to have an easy labor and he is in perfect health. Casey and I couldn't be more excited and happy with the new addition to our family. He seems to be a pretty easy baby as well so far...fingers crossed! He is just the cutest little thing ever (if I do say so myself). He is so snugly and soft. We are just resting and relaxing now and enjoying being at home with our new little guy. We know that he is going to grow up so fast and are trying to soak up every moment. It seems like he is already changing so fast!



Thick head of hair!

Proud New Daddy!


Going Home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...You look to darn cute to have just had a baby! I love Hudson's outfit! Precious, precious!

Post a Comment