Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Update



T-minus 21 days until the tentative arrival of Baby Wood. I can't believe that in less than a month we will have a new little one in the house. I think I'm still in denial although we couldn't be more excited. I had another doctor's appointment this past Friday and it looks like everything is on schedule. I'm already "a good 1 cm dilated" and 70% effaced. Very exciting!

I have to take a minute to brag on Casey. He has been the absolute best throughout this whole process. Helping out with housework, foot massages when I'm tired, reading the books, decorating the nursery and bathroom and getting food whenever I ask... He is the best and I know he will be a great daddy! I am so blest to have such a wonderful husband!

Painting the Bathroom

Setting Up the Stroller

Learning to Swaddle

0 comments:

Post a Comment