Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hudson's 4 Year Birthday



I'm having to do a little back logging but I really hate missing out on documenting birthdays.  We really only do birthday parties about every other year so we didn't do a big thing this year.  Of course we didn't want to over look it so Fin and I took a cake to his class at school.
On his actual birthday we took him to the mall to make a Build-a-Bear.  He picked a rabbit and named him Billy.
 We took him to Chick-Fil-a afterward and later that evening gave him a bike.

We did a big family hibachi dinner with my family and Casey's family.
 The restaurant embarrassed him by singing to him and making him wear this:

4 Year Old Hudson Likes:
 trucks and tractors, digging in the dirt, hide-and-seek, riding the gator at 
lala and papa's,splash time in the bath with his sister, poop jokes, 
jake and the neverland pirates, chick-fil-a, bingo, riding the 
plasma car around the house, playing kitchen with finley, his train
table, "helping" cut grass

0 comments:

Post a Comment