Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baseball Times 1,000



We've been living at the baseball park lately.  I have a confession to make:  I don't really like baseball.  Blasphmy in the US of A, I know.  I find it boring.

We took Jessica and Adam to the Atlanta Braves.  Casey's company has season tickets so we got to eat at the club overlooking the outfield and then sit behind home plate.  This is the way to go.  I was actually into it.  I know, I was shocked too.
We got to see a Chipper homerun and the game went into extra innings.
We took Hudson to his first game.  The G-Braves.  He was impressed at first but I think his attention span is about as long as mine in regards to baseball.
Then we were invited by friends to go to a game.
I think we are done for the season.  I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment