One of the many things that has changed since this thing called motherhood has happened is that I can be a total sap now. I've been so sentimental about Hudson's last day of school this year.
Was this really him just this past September?
And such a big boy now!
On the first day I couldn't even get him to put his backpack on and now he has to put it on himself, buckle it by himself and will even zip and unzip and it and unpack his lunchbox.
Today he had a wonderful send-off. His fabulous teachers made us parents an album with pictures of him throughout the year as well as an art booklet with some of the best pieces that he did in it. I got to do a craft with him (a photo magnet of his class) and help him in a relay race.
All of this was made a little difficult with baby in tow but there were many volunteers to help out so I could play with Hudson.
We all went to the food court for a summer themed lunch and Hudson got to run around and play with his friends.
We were so blessed this year to have two excellent teachers. They made both me and Hudson feel at ease with his first year in preschool. He has learned so much this year as well! If I ask him who his best friend is he will almost always say Ms. Martha (Marfta) or Ms. Mandy. This morning I dropped him off in carpool and he saw Ms. Mandy and went running toward her for a hug like he hadn't seen her in years. We will miss them!





.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment