Last week I got to go Hudson's school to watch his class in chapel. They sang songs (well, Hudson stood there sucking his thumb mostly), prayed and learned The Lord's Prayer and made a prayer pizza. Hud didn't see me when he came in. He just filed in and sat down. When he saw me he stood up and yelled "hey Mama!!!" and started waving. Here he is with the two two year old classes.
Hudson held a little girl's hand during one of the songs. It was precious. The girl's grandmother told me that when she is at home she will say "I have a Hudson". Too cute.
I love his school and his teachers are the best! It's so fun getting to go in and see the class file in (they don't need their rope to hold onto anymore) and learn their lesson. Hudson is learning so much and growing up so fast!
He and his friend, "Mick" (who's name isn't Mick; it's just what Hudson calls him).
Sorry for the poor quality, blurry iphone pictures.



.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment