Casey has been wanting to go to Vegas for forever. I have had it in my head that I would take him there for his 30th birthday for about a year and a half. Maybe more. I've been working extra days to pay for it and keeping it a secret from him since he turned 29 last year.
I've been so excited to see his reaction. I booked the hotel, flight, a show, restaurant, had our bags packed and everything. He thought we were spending the weekend at his parent's cabin in the mountains. Hee hee.
I've been so excited to see his reaction. I booked the hotel, flight, a show, restaurant, had our bags packed and everything. He thought we were spending the weekend at his parent's cabin in the mountains. Hee hee.
Thursday morning we had waffles in bed with Hudson.
And then I told Casey we were going on a surprise outing, blindfolded him and set off for the airport.
We got to the park 'n ride and he saw our suitcases sitting out and saw where we were. He asked what was going on and where we were going. I told him and he couldn't believe it. He was so pumped up.
We had a great time staying at The Cosmopolitan, the newest hotel right on the strip.
In the hotel lobby checking in.
At Paris hotel after eating breakfast. It was made to look like the streets of Paris: blue skies and all.
We got to the park 'n ride and he saw our suitcases sitting out and saw where we were. He asked what was going on and where we were going. I told him and he couldn't believe it. He was so pumped up.
We had a great time staying at The Cosmopolitan, the newest hotel right on the strip.
In the hotel lobby checking in.
At Paris hotel after eating breakfast. It was made to look like the streets of Paris: blue skies and all.
Lost inside Caesars Palace. We swore not to go back inside after getting lost for 45 minutes. It was HUGE.
Chandelier bar inside our hotel. Amazing.
Getting our eat on at the buffet. Delicious!
We saw Cirque Du Soleil's "O" at The Belligio Friday night, ate a ton, Casey played some blackjack and I got a massage at the hotel spa. We had such a relaxing and fun weekend but it was nice to come home to the kids.
Chandelier bar inside our hotel. Amazing.
Getting our eat on at the buffet. Delicious!
We saw Cirque Du Soleil's "O" at The Belligio Friday night, ate a ton, Casey played some blackjack and I got a massage at the hotel spa. We had such a relaxing and fun weekend but it was nice to come home to the kids.






.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment