I wanted to title this post "who is this person and what happened to my child?" Oh yes, the terrible twos have arrived at the Wood household. But more on that another day.
I don't think I built Easter up enough for Hudson because he was pretty much over his basket of goodies within 3-4 minutes. His excitement was minimal.
What did he go for first? The "snack" and the book, of course.
After church it was on to my grandmother's house for lunch and an egg hunt.
The egg hunting was much more fun than last year. This year he actually went around on his own, collecting eggs and putting them in his basket.
What a cutie.
Showing Nanny his goodies.
Of course he and Cole had to do their sorting together. This year Hudson kept his hands to himself and concentrated on his own candy.
I don't think I built Easter up enough for Hudson because he was pretty much over his basket of goodies within 3-4 minutes. His excitement was minimal.
What did he go for first? The "snack" and the book, of course.
The egg hunting was much more fun than last year. This year he actually went around on his own, collecting eggs and putting them in his basket.
What a cutie.
Showing Nanny his goodies.
Of course he and Cole had to do their sorting together. This year Hudson kept his hands to himself and concentrated on his own candy.







.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment